Mercell aims to be the preferred e-tendering platform in Europe and now we are looking for a Team Lead to lead a strong team to enable employees to thrive and deliver smooth support to our customers. The position is located in Stockholm and you will be a part of a high-paced, people friendly, technology driven environment.
Who are you?
As our new Team Lead we believe you have solid experience and understanding for what it takes to develop and lead a well functioning team. You have leadership experience and you are a motivator with great passion for Customer Service.
As a person you are positive to challenges. You are a team player that can keep calm under high preassure and tight deadlines.
We believe that to succeed in this role you need to be a natural problem solver and be equipped with excellent social and communication skills. You have a strong strategic mindset and commercial awareness. You feel secure enough to challenge established truths, with the goal to optimize processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As Team Lead you are the owner of support and guidance provided from Stockholm to our e-tender customers through a diversity of channels, through the whole user journey.
In the role as Team Lead you will be an active member in the Customer service Management Team, contributing to the total value creation as “One team” for the Mercell Group - Be a true Mercellian, and share our knowledge and spirit throughout the departement and on to our customers.
- Responsible for the Employee experience in the team
- Contributing cross departments to reach our group goal for Customer Service
- Escalating, prioritizing and following up on issues that cannot be solved inside the team (Outside 1. And 2. Line support)
- Your team (1. And 2. line) will be managing customer relationships via telephone, e-mail and our ticket system. New channels can be added.
- Optimize internal processes to support our customer centric approach
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product and Tech to ensure good team spirit, and effective and seamless experiences to our customers
- Being our customers voice into our organization: Initiating and following up on data driven improvements and feedback to our new products and services
- Responsible for the staff in the team, including hiring, setting goals, follow up meetings, development, coaching, feedback, salary adjustments, terminations e.g (HR and manager can be consulted)
- Equip your team members to be able to do a great job and ensure we have the right competence and coordinate the resources in the team
- Relevant Customer Service and leadership experience - Minimum 3 years of experience within Customer service, of which minimum 2 years of Management experience
- Relevant higher education (Bachelor)
- Fluency in speaking and writing Swedish/Norwegian and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong digital literacy skills and proven ability to navigate within unfamiliar software
- Solid understanding of confidentiality and other professional codes of conduct
- You have a technical mindset and are eager to dive into our sophisticated technical system, and simultaneously provide excellent customer experience
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00
31.01.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Mercell Group is a leading e-tendering platform provider in the European market, and we are in a very exciting phase of further international growth supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market.
Our solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve interaction between buyers and suppliers. With the whole of Europe as a market, we are currently 330 enthusiastic employees represented in 13 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway.
40.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis.
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Talent Sourcer, Frida Mathea Kocian at
+47 90 48 90 04 or firstname.lastname@example.org