Mercell Group is a leader in the space of providing eProcurement solutions. Mercell Group has acquired multiple companies and has now offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, the Baltic countries, the UK and the Netherlands. We have high ambitions to be the best and to have a strong footprint all across Europe and go beyond. There is an increased need of developers to help us build, maintain and run our platforms and also to help us build our next-gen platforms.
We now seek an experienced Frontend Developer who strives towards technical excellence with a passion for quality and you have a forward-thinking mindset.
Who are you?
You are curious and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools and you have flair for building high quality solutions with a focus on usability and end users. You are a collaborative team player and a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak your mind and stand by your decisions.
If you see that something is not working as efficiently or as intended, you focus to engage with your team to work on resolving the problems with both short-term and long-term solutions.
You are interested in working in a front-end focused role and you have good experience in design and development of systems using modern JS frameworks. It would be awesome if you have profound experience with React.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analysis, architecture and design Percentage of work: approximately 10-15%
- Coding and testing: Coding mainly frontend (React) applications in modern web browsers Percentage of work: approximately 70-80%
- Working on improving best practice etc. Percentage of work: approximately 10-15%
We seek someone who has previous professional experience working within software development. We will value if you have some of the experiences listed below:
- Experience targeting different browsers, user agents and screen sizes.
- Worked closely with UX-designers and has knowledge around accessibility and high-quality applications.
- Strong skills with HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks.
- Automated testing frameworks
- Previous experience working with agile methodology.
- Good communication skills and a collaborative team player
- Higher education (master/bachelor degree) or equivalent. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
It will be a bonus if you also have some experience working in one or more of the following
- ASP.Net MVC, Asp.Net Core MVC, ASP.Net Web API, .Net framework, C#
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Flex
28.03.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
You will have many technically challenging problems to solve. You will have a strong presence and a great impact on how work is performed on a day-to-day basis by the development team. As part of the team you will guide and implement the evolution of our international eTendering platform. With a strong focus on user experience and streamlining the tendering process.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Eduard Smirnov at +372 5866 5788 or firstname.lastname@example.org