Mercell aims to be the preferred e-tendering platform in Europe and to enable our further growth we are now strengthening our M&A department with two Project Managers.
Who are you?
We are looking for two M&A Project Managers who want to contribute to realizing Mercell's vision of becoming the leading public e-tendering provider in Europe.
Mercell has made numerous acquisitions over the last couple of years and plans to do many more. As part of the M&A team you will play a crucial role in realizing the company's European ambitions.
We are looking to recruit two investment professionals to strengthen the M&A-team. We will consider candidates both for a role as Senior Project Manager (approximately 4-6 years experience) and Analyst/Project Manager (1-3 years experience).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Project management of ongoing M&A projects – including financial modeling, valuation, due diligence, negotiations and general deal execution as well as supporting post merger integration.
- Developing documentation material for relevant decision making bodies, group management and the board of directors
- Actively involved in building and maintaining relevant deal flow, including mapping, screening and dialogue with relevant targets.
We are looking for people with a strong commercial attitude and with the ability to work independently.
We also value that you have/are:
- Strong analytical skills
- People oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Relevant education (bachelor level minimum)
- Junior: 1-3 years of experience from relevant roles
- Senior: 4-6 years of experience from relevant roles
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Flex
18.04.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Head of M&A and Business Development, Jacob Møller at +4792880017 or firstname.lastname@example.org