Mercell is going through an exciting transformation and we are looking for a commited leader with a strong business acumen and someone who thrives on challenges. Mercell is a well-funded software company with ambitious plans for the future, and as our CHRO you are passionate about attracting talent and maximizing the potential in every employee in order to help transforming our organisation into an even more modern, productive and inclusive workplace.
Who are you?
As our CHRO you will have group wide responsibility for People, Organisation and (internal) Communication in Mercell. The position is newly created and will be part of the company's group management team reporting directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for a team of in total nine HR professionals in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you are a future-oriented and a unifying leader who dares to challenge the existing, at the same time as you contribute to developing a robust and solid corporate culture. Further, you are strategically oriented and you are an active contributor to the group's business and strategic development.
Key focus areas and Responsibilities
- Organisational development and change management incl. Post Merger Integrations
- Leadership, values & culture, competence development and recruitment
- Employer Branding
- Proactive and professional internal communication
- Employer role & governance
- A robust, proactive and business oriented HR function across the Group
- Strong leadership skills, great commitment, natural authority and strong execution ability
- Documented experience from converting business and business challenges to HR initiatives
- Interest for technology and, insight into how digital development affects HR work and skills
- Cooperation-oriented with high implementation capacity and a strong ability to handle complex organisation and tasks
- Higher education and extensive experience from the HR area in an international/ multicultural company with documented high level of performance
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Flex
Location: Oslo - Some travel must be expected
25.04.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Talent manager at Viking Venture, Sverre Andreas Weldingh at +47 909 69 975 or email@example.com