Would you like to push the boundaries of your creative skills and develop your excellence in driving global content?
Mercell Denmark has a new opening for the role as Global Content Lead in Marketing.
To succeed in this role you must have a proven track record driving effective marketing campaigns on a global level in an international organisation.
As a Global Content Lead, you will help drive the operational success for our Content Hub being responsible for creating advertisement and content for our go-to-market products in 14 countries.
You will be responsible for managing the Content Hub, ensuring the right content is created, distributed, and that it follows our global brand strategy. You will work in close collaboration with an external agency, as well as with your Danish marketing colleagues and internal stakeholders.
You will be part of a growing team that will innovate and build our “Mercell way of Marketing” making sure that our core messages reach our target groups and contributing to build and grow our brand.
Your responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and deliver on brand campaigns and content. E.g. video, animation, evergreen content, white papers, best practice guides ect.
- Continuous development and maintenance of building our strong brand and ensuring alignment with our brand positioning and core messages
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders in DK and our global colleagues
- Work closely with external partners and agencies
- Planning and leading new products launches together with our product managers
- Support and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives
- Review marketing campaign launch workflows from briefing to delivery across multiple engagement channels
- Create the de-briefs and reports on campaigns to constantly improve our reach and target groups
- Creating new campaigns and ways to promote our products
- Collaborating with the marketing team, on delivering full sales packages for our sales departments
Your mindset and approach:
You know that results are created through and with others, and you have an enthusiastic approach to developing relationships across many different actors. You are a team player, who values working with others.
You have a creative approach for problem solving and how to achieve goals and develop scalable solutions.
Your proven track record provides you with the capability to understand the essence of a brand and ensure the strategic development from that.
You also have an eye for analytical problem-solving, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that can lead to best decision-making.
In return you will be given a crucial role with a lot of responsibility.
- Advanced-level marketing/communication experience on a global level
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with creating and managing global content and marketing
- Experience with driving cross channel campaigns
- Fluent in English and understanding of norwegian/swedish
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time
Working hours: Flex
26.04.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Head of Marketing, Patricia Oczki at +45 3141 1424.