Mercell Group has acquired multiple companies and has now offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, the Baltic countries, the UK, and the Netherlands. We have high ambitions to be leading in our field and to have a strong footprint all across Europe and go beyond. There is an increased need for developers to help us build, maintain and run our platforms and also to help us build our next-gen platforms.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer who strives towards technical excellence with a passion for quality who will be a great asset for our high-paced, people-friendly, technology-driven environment.
Who are you?
You are passionate about how technology can help improve processes and work-life for users. We are looking for a team player that enjoys front-end technologies, cutting-edge technologies and follows best practices to ensure scalability, performance, and reliability of the product.
We see it as important that you are skilled with all the necessary knowledge of front-end development.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain the internal component library
- Create new functionalities as well as extend and improve existing ones
- Write unit tests of new functionalities
- Be a part of the core front development team in the company
- Help other teams with their work and increase the knowledge across the company
- Proven commercial experience in a Front-end position (at least 3 years)
- Profound experience with React as the main framework
- Profound experience with styling (CSS, SASS)
- Experience in working with Webpack and Typescript
- Experience working in smaller teams on new development in an agile environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with TailwindCSS, Rush, Single-SPA, ViteJS is beneficial
Start: According to the agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Flex
Location: Oslo/Flexible remote in Norway
We will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them - however, do not wait to submit your application.
What do we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage, and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers, and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Group Front-End Lead Jakub Zebrowski at