Mercell aims to be the preferred e-tendering platform in Europe and now we are looking for an Internal IT Security Operations Manager - who will take a leading role in keeping Mercell’s devices and servers secured and protected.
The position is located in Oslo and you will be a part of a dynamic, friendly and technology-driven environment.
Who are you?
We are looking for a colleague with an interest and passion for cyber security. You have an analytical mindset and are able to comprehend the impact of details in a hybrid infrastructure. You are curious by nature and embrace the challenges of a dynamic and growing organization. You see yourself as a team player who is able to maneuver in a complex environment and you are not afraid to act as an advisor towards employees of various subject and cultural backgrounds. If you are a good communicator, it's a plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As Internal IT Security Operations Manager you will have a unique opportunity to proactively increase organizational security. You will have a hands-on role, where you will facilitate all employees in securing the everyday work, data and products according to the agreed company standards and best practices. You will contribute to the improvement and maintenance of the overall level of security in a hybrid environment, both on premise and in the cloud.
The work tasks will consist of:
- Collaboration on development and maintenance of the security policies, standards and software governance in close collaboration with the Group CISO and Group IT
- Implementation of agreed security measures and monitoring their effectiveness
- Coordination and follow-up of cyber security incidents
- Internal communication of security-related incidents and deviations
- Help to onboard acquired companies to Mercell IT platform
Relevant security measures are, among others:
- Endpoint security (Windows, macOS and mobile devices) and platform hardening
- Cloud IAM (Okta, Google Workspace, Azure, AWS)
- Data protection strategies (encryption, backup, etc)
- Antivirus and malware protection
- Application evaluations / whitelisting
We are looking for you who strive towards quality and is able to guide employees with an inspiring approach.
You have about 3 years hands-on experience from IT Operations and endpoint/server security. It is highly valued if you have experience from working in multinational and distributed companies.
- Good written and spoken skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Minimum an IT technical Bachelor degree or relevant experience
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Flex
20.09.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact our Group Tech & IT Director, Sonia Bhutta at firstname.lastname@example.org or Group Information Security Manager, Olga Troshkova at +4795735880