We are in need of talents within CRM implementation and operations. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact, create great tools and join a team that will influence the future and success of the Group.
The role wilI be a part of implementing HubSpot as our main CRM, sales and marketing tool for the Mercell Group. You will work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and technology partners. Running projects, maintaining data and developing processes to increase efficiency.
Who are you?
We are looking for talents within CRM implementation and operations. You enjoy data, the challenges around aligning data and building processes. In addition, you are eager to learn and enjoy working in a high pace environment.
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Adhere to business rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Cooperate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as a project manager and key point of contact for all HubSpot implementations
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and Technology to develop and maintain expertise across all solutions
- Analyze business processes and requirement
- Maintain records of all customer interactions, opportunities and projects in HubSpot
- Provide and develop training materials and onboarding
- Provide guidance to Product for future technology adaptation
- Have an interest in data and understanding of how it can be transformed into HubSpot
- Communicate productively with internal teams to ensure an efficient implementation experience
- Once implemented, ensure that services are exceeding expectations and that companies are set up for success
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree
- Expert working knowledge of implementations
- Some experience with data management in larger organizations
- Experience from change management and continuous improvements
- Working knowledge of CRM
- Interest and experience with organising data
- Fluent oral and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Spreadsheet savvy
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time
Working hours: Flex
30.01.2022. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
This is a unique opportunity to make an impact, create great tools and join a team that will influence the future and success of the Mercell Group.
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Head of Revenue Operations, Gaute Håland at +47 412 04 763 or firstname.lastname@example.org