We are looking for a passionate Sales Manager to be a part of our journey to become the leading e-tendering and procurement platform in Europe.
Who are you?
We are looking for a charismatic and business-savy Sales Manager. You have a driving attitude and you don't only think you are a good sales person - but your results speak for themselves.
We strongly believe the ideal candidate for this position has a passion for sales and excellent communication skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be surrounded by public procurement every day - do not be afraid, they are not terrible or boring!
- You will introduce Mercell benefits to potential customers.
- Advise customers about Mercell functionalities and the subtleties of procurement and e-tendering.
- Use leads for the marketing team and successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts (growth/hunting).
- Familiarize yourself with the nature of the potential customer's work and advise customers on how to use our platform.
Open, communicative and team oriented
- You have a business mindset and ability to plan and execute sales strategies for new and existing customers
- You can talk as well as listen
- You laugh a lot and smile even more
- We value if you have relevant experience from B2B sales
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
** Fluent communication skills in Lithuanian are required **
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: from 8.00 to 17.00
15.12.2022. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?
Contact Sales Teamlead Monika Dabulskytė at email@example.com or +370 647 90251