WHO WE ARE
The Mercell Group is a leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region. We have entered a very exciting phase with further international growth ambitions supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market. Our solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve interaction between buyers and suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 200 enthusiastic employees represented in 8 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. 25.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis. We have an especially strong presence in Denmark with the brand names Mercell, EU-Supply, Udbudsvagten and Inno:vasion.
WHO ARE YOU / WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are working to build a design team to start mapping and developing our digital services. You will be a key part of our product development team in Denmark.
Do you wish to take service design to the next level by representing the end users and focusing on the customer experience to achieve lasting change? You will drive the service design process in Copenhagen, and your work will have an important impact across all countries in the Mercell Group. You will work closely with our design specialists in Oslo and Stockholm and of course with the local product, business and technology teams in Copenhagen.
We are looking for you who are skilled in concept development, analytics, and presentation of insights and results. You preferably have 5 years or more experience in service design or interaction design.
- Able to take ownership and integrate new processes for user centered design
- Experienced in creating and sharing a holistic view across departments
- Focused on working together with colleagues from different disciplines and countries
- Good at documenting and sharing your design choices
- Passionate about explaining the value of design processes to an interdisciplinary team
- Capable of strategic thinking and implementing lean methodologies
We look forward to hear from you!