WHO WE ARE
The Mercell Group is a leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region. We have entered a very exciting phase with further international growth ambitions supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market. Our solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve interaction between buyers and suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 200 enthusiastic employees represented in 8 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. 25.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis. We have an especially strong presence in Denmark with the brand names Mercell, EU-Supply, Udbudsvagten and Inno:vasion.
WHO ARE YOU / WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As Product Manager, you will be fully responsible for the search and notification product at Mercell. You will be facilitating a cross-functional team consisting of UX, product management (you) and software developers. The role includes creating a vision and strategy for the product you are responsible for. You will work closely with product managers in other teams in Mercell, as well as with business and IT management. You report to the Lead Product Manager of Mercell. You should be passionate about building SaaS products and online marketplaces.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be the expert on our customers and users. Understanding their needs through qualitative and quantitative data so you can solve their problems by developing new business models and continuously share your vision with the product team.
- You will build a strong understanding of our business and our industry, again sharing your knowledge generously
- You will need to build and nurture a strong collaboration with your team and your relevant stakeholders
- Formulate Objectives and Key Results ( and encourage the team towards achieving these
- Communicate our vision internally and externally
- Contribute to the product management community in the Mercell Group
Who are you?
- Intellectually curious, able to quickly learn and apply new technologies to solve customer problems, develop new business models
- Creative - find new ways to solve business problems
- Persistent - encourages our people to challenge status quo based on evidence, communicates constantly and builds bridges across functions with different viewpoints
- Passionate about products and solving customer problems
- Provides clear product direction and knows how to motivate and manage a cross-disciplinary team to build successful products
- Ideally experienced within search
- Has a degree level qualification in business or technology, or equivalent experience
We can offer you
- Working together with a diverse and highly qualified team at the Mercell Group in developing the next generation sourcing solutions
- A team culture where we encourage ourselves and others to try, learn and succeed
- A key role for further growth of the department and the company
The position reports to the Lead Product Manager and the place of work will be Copenhagen. Questions regarding the position should be directed to Haavard Melby on mobile +47 48405640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org