We are in the process of improving digital procurement, and you can be a part of defining the best options from scratch. You will be integrated in a team that works in small iterations to achieve results, and that focus on measuring to learn quickly. Our process is user centric, and the focus is how we can simplify our customers everyday work life. If you are driven by creating user interfaces that ensure the needs of the user, and you want to take part of this exciting journey, you are able to have a big impact in the creation of a brand new platform in Mercell.
As our visual designer, you will ensure our new platform have a consistent user interface and that our brand is reflected across all our channels. You are driven by working with the customer in focus, and are motivated by solving real customer problems through good processes. You will be in charge of the design system of the new platform, and work with UI tasks together with the UX designers to create the best user experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work on building up a solid design system
- Ensure a consistent visual experience across all of our channels
- Create visual digital design from concept to final product (UI)
- Work closely with UX designers and marketing
- Experience with design systems
- Can stand for and justify your design choices
- You work methodically, user centered and iterative
- Solid interaction design competence with associated tools
- Good eye for visual design and aesthetics
- Preferably able to create illustrations
Mercell- gruppen er en ledende leverandør av skybaserte anbudsverktøy i det europeiske markedet, og vi er inne i en svært spennende fase med videre internasjonale vekstambisjoner støttet av Viking Venture - en spesialisert B2B SaaS-investor i det nordiske markedet. Våre løsninger forenkler offentlige anskaffelsesprosesser i samsvar med EUs regelverk, og forbedrer samhandlingen mellom innkjøpere og leverandører. Med hele Europa som marked, er vi for tiden 200 engasjerte medarbeidere representert i 9 land og med hovedkontor i Oslo. 40 000 leverandører og innkjøpere over hele Europa benytter i dag våre løsninger.