Junior Web Developer - Search & Discovery
TECHNOLOGY - Copenhagen
Are you up for developing a user-friendly, scalable SaaS platform that will reach thousands of users across Europe?
We are in the process of improving digital procurement, and by joining the Search & Discovery team in Copenhagen, you will contribute to a platform that gives suppliers the best way to find relevant business opportunities.
Our process is user centric, and the focus is on how we can simplify our customers' everyday work life. As Junior Web Developer, you will contribute to our SaaS product that connects suppliers and buyers across Europe.
You are driven by challenges that allow you to learn and hone your skills and motivated by solving real customer problems through elegant, performant and scalable solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be part of a team that architects and develops our SaaS platform to ensure it scales to thousands of users all across Europe
- Work closely with senior developers to deliver the best user experience for our customers
- You are a team player, and you enjoy solving problems through creative team work
- You are keen to follow best practices to ensure scalability, performance and reliability of the platform
- You understand the value of testing and write unit & integration tests as an integrated part of your way of working
We don’t believe in perfect matches, but we believe in good matches that have the potential to grow into great matches. We appreciate developers that can add value across different technologies. We don’t demand experience with specific frameworks, but expect you to have acquaintance with a number of the following areas
- Web frameworks, e.g Django, ASP.NET MVC, Express or similar. We use Ruby on Rails
- HTML and CSS
- Designing REST APIs
- Cloud computing. We use AWS
- DevOps: Continuous integration, Continuous deployment
- Enterprise Search. We use Solr
Mercell Holding AS is a leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region, and we have entered a very exciting phase with further international growth ambitions supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market.
Our solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations, and improve interaction between buyers and suppliers.
With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 200 enthusiastic employees represented in 9 countries and with our head office in Oslo, Norway. 40.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis.