Full Stack Senior Software Developer
Are you up for designing and developing a scalable SaaS product that makes tendering process streamlined, efficient and user-friendly?
Who are you?
You are someone who strives towards technical excellence with a passion for quality and you have a forward-thinking mindset. You are an experienced developer who is looking to apply his skills in building platforms using latest technologies and apply best practices. You have worked with Continuous delivery and you are skilled in one of the Cloud platforms (We use AWS). You have the ambition to create a top-notch platform.
You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools and you have flair for building high quality solutions. You are collaborative team player who wishes to deliver high quality functionality to the end users. You are a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak your mind and stand by your decisions.
If you see that something is not working as efficiently or as intended, you focus to engage with your team to work on resolving the problems with both short-term and long-term solutions.
Who we are and what do we want to achieve?
EU-Supply is part of Mercell group and the group is a leader in the space of providing eProcurement solutions. EU-Supply is one of Europe's leading platform provider of electronic procurement solutions, with a focus on tender management, sourcing and contract management. Mercell group has acquired multiple companies and has now offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, the Baltic countries, the UK and the Netherlands. We have high ambitions to be the best in the space, build the most user friendly products and to have a strong footprint all across Europe and go beyond. There is an increased need of developers to help us build, maintain and run our platforms and also to help us build our next-gen platforms.
What can we offer?
You will be part of the team of developers building our new generation platform using many of the cutting-edge tech stack. It’s a green field project and you will have many technically challenging problems to solve. You will have a strong presence and a great impact on how work is performed on a day-to-day basis by the development team. We are more interested in what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
We offer you a true Full Stack developer role where you will be involved in design and architecture, coding across different stacks, testing and operations of the platform that you will build. We have an international work atmosphere and you will have lots of potential for your future growth.
We have a Centrally located office in Tallinn.
What we are looking for?
It would be great if you have 5-7 years working experience in some or many of the following areas:
- Experience in designing and building scalable and performing web applications and services using .Net, .Net Core, Asp.Net Core Web API, ASP.Net Core MVC
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles, Object oriented design
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL technologies(Mongo DB, Couchbase, Amazon DocumentDB etc), RDBMS(SQL Server, MySql etc), Queueing system experience(Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Knowledge of RDBMS(SQL Server, MySql etc)
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture and Distributed system principles
- Knowledge of one of the cloud computing platforms(AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of one modern JS frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Devops will be a big plus.
- Writing Unit tests and automation tests.
- You have good command of the English language
Higher education (master/bachelor degree) or equivalent. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.