Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
CUSTOMER SERVICE - Stockholm
Do you speak danish and wish to take Customer Service to the next level by offering world class support and guidance to achieve long lasting customer delight?
Mercell Group is a leading e-tendering and procurement platform provider in the European market, currently on an exciting journey of further international growth supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B software as a service investor in the Nordic market.
We are rapidly expanding and have during the last couple of months included post-award platforms to our product portfolio with the acquisition of Aksess Innkjøp in Norway, TrueLink, Comcare and Tricom in Denmark.
Mercells platforms simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve the interaction between buyers and suppliers. With the whole of Europe as a market, the Mercell Group consists currently of more than 300 enthusiastic employees represented in 10 countries and with our Head Office in Oslo, Norway. More than 40.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use Mercell’s platforms on a daily basis.
As we are growing fast, we need to strengthen our team with a dedicated Danish and English speaking Customer Service Agent, who will provide service for our EU-Supply users. The position is as a full time employee seated in Stockholm mainly working towards our Danish customers.
In the role as Customer Service Agent, you will help our customers with everything from simple IT issues such as password reset and guidance in our systems to more advanced technical support. It is important that you are a communicative person and enjoy managing customer relationships via telephone, e-mail and our ticket system.
Your main task will be to provide excellent support and guidance to our buyers and suppliers in our web based platform, and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction. Helping our customers to use and utilize our solution in a good way.
We expect you to contribute to good teamwork and spirit internally across departments and locations with the goal to optimize and align ways of working towards our customers on a group level.
- Answer questions and give guidance via the phone
- Monitoring, reviewing and handling of incoming cases through our ticket system
- Create and improve guides, and keep our knowledge base up to date
- Contribute to improve our solutions for the customers
- Fluent in spoken and written Danish and English (Other languages like Norwegian and German are an advantage.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Relevant experience within Customer Service
- Strong digital literacy skills and proven ability to navigate within unfamiliar software
- Continuous self learning by exploring the test environments during lower workload periods
The personality we are looking for:
- You are service-minded, accountable, thorough and have a positive attitude
- Solid understanding of confidentiality and other professional codes of conduct
- Team player
- You have a technical mindset and are eager to dive into our sophisticated technical system.
- You manage to keep calm in times of high pressure and tight deadlines
Start: According to agreement
Extent: Full time
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Contact: Line Tonna (firstname.lastname@example.org )