Mercell is a leading provider of platform solutions for tendering services and procurement in the Scandinavian market. In short, we provide the tools for public and private buyers to meet relevant suppliers, handling procurements in a way that is fair and in accordance with laws and regulations. Through this facilitation we provide companies within all sectors the possibility to win contracts with professional and solid buyers.
We are a fast growing tech company and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. Over the last two years we have expanded considerably with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the Baltics, UK and the Netherlands.
Our ambition is to become a leading player in Europe, backed by our values - growth, curiosity, courage and trust. This July, Mercell Group got listed at the Merkur Market at the Oslo Stock Exchange. In order to scale the organization for further growth, we continuously need to develop our organization, our employees and our structural capital.
Join a fast growing tech company?
We are excited to build an operations team around our efforts towards HubSpot, which will be our main tool for CRM, sales, marketing and customer success purposes.
How HubSpot fits in? HubSpot will be an integral part of the journey to become a leading player on the European market, by connecting and utilizing our data and providing tools that are needed across all brands and companies within the Group. How? We hope you will join us, tell us how to do it and make it happen!
Intrigued by our journey? Let us know! We are in need of talents within implementation, marketing and sales operations - in addition to a data engineer. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact, create great tools and join a team that will influence the future and success of the Group.
The Operations Team is a part of the Group Marketing and Communications Department, together with “Communication, Content and Brand” and “Analytics, Customer Journey and Digital Sales” Teams.
Are you interested in a noncommittal talk to learn more about our goal and how your talents fit with the Operations team? We encourage you to let us know!
Do you already know what you can offer, and interested in the specifics? See further descriptions below, reach out if you have any questions and please submit your application today!
Questions for this position or just interested in the possibilities?
Contact Marketing Operations Manager Gaute Håland at +47 412 04 763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located at Skøyen in Oslo, in a new office building 3 minutes from the train station, busses and trams.
October 27. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
Our current thoughts on job requirements:
- Maintain tight pipelines with sales automation
- Guide and train sales team on the use of HubSpot
- Ensure high quality and leads handling along with Marketing Operations
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvements
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness: sales model/processes/methodologies
- Ensure sales teams follow CRM compliance
- Build reports and dashboards to visualize sales and quotas
- Act as a project manager and key point of contact for all HubSpot implementations
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product and Technology to develop and maintain expertise across all solutions
- Maintain records of all customer interactions, opportunities and projects in HubSpot
- Provide and develop training materials and onboarding
- Provide guidance to Product for future technology adaptation
- Have an interest in data and understanding of how it can be transformed into HubSpot
- Communicate productively with internal teams to ensure an efficient implementation experience
- Once implemented, ensure that services are exceeding expectations and that companies are set up for success
- Manage technical aspects of HubSpot used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization, together with the Analytics, Customer Journey and Digital Sales Team.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
See separate job listing: https://career.mercell.com/job...