The position – Software Developer (SD)
SD will together with the development team work on ETHICS, which is a eTendering platform used by large organisations as Økonomistyrelsen, SKI, Forsvarsministeriet etc. SD will be a fundamental part of continue the development of new features and maintaining on the successful product. SD will develop on the ETHICS platform, but will also develop in integration projects with other developer teams across the platforms in Mercell. E.g. at the moment a large Authentication project with single sign on using Auth0. SD will be part of a small agile team with 3 developers and refer to the ETHICS/Auth Product Manager, Philip Mora-Jensen and dotted line to the Tech Lead.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Analysis, architecture and design: Dialogue with PO/users, architecturally design and roadmap and ensuring that solutions are scalable Percentage of work: approximately 5-10%
- Working on improving best practice etc. Percentage of work: about 5-10%
Around 5 travel days per year is expected.
Base salary, pension, pc, internet and cell-phone.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as software developer with full stack development
- Profound experience with coding in Java or C# and willing to code in Java
- Experience using AWS
- Experience working in smaller teams on new development in an agile environment
- Preferable experience with authentication. Mercell is using Auth0
- Strong drive, independent and solution-minded
- Able to communicate, articulate problems or issues and explain technical complex solutions
- Structured and able to organise projects
Languages: Proficiency in written and spoken English
About Mercell Holding AS
Mercell Group is a leading e-tendering and procurement platform provider in the European market, currently on an exciting journey of further international growth supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B software as a service investor in the Nordic market.
We are rapidly expanding and have during the last couple of months included post-award platforms to our product portfolio with the acquisition of Aksess Innkjøp in Norway, TrueLink and Tricom in Denmark.
Mercells platforms simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve the interaction between buyers and suppliers. With the whole of Europe as a market, the Mercell Group consists currently of 270 enthusiastic employees represented in 10 countries and with our Head Office in Oslo, Norway. More than 40.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use Mercell’s platforms on a daily basis.