Mercell is a leading provider of platform solutions for tendering services and procurement in the Scandinavian market. In short, we provide the tools for public and private buyers to meet relevant suppliers, handling procurements in a way that is fair and in accordance with laws and regulations. Through this facilitation we provide companies within all sectors the possibility to win contracts with professional and solid buyers.
We are a fast growing tech company and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. Over the last two years we have expanded considerably with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the Baltics, UK and the Netherlands.
Our ambition is to become a leading player in Europe, backed by our values - growth, curiosity, courage and trust. This July, Mercell Group got listed at the Merkur Market at the Oslo Stock Exchange. In order to scale the organization for further growth, we continuously need to develop our organization, our employees and our structural capital.
Do you have a strong interest in developing your skills in the intersection between data processing and programming?
Would you like to help us bring our customer data from the depths of confined data bases and make it understandable and useful for real-world situations? Do you want to have a central role in scaling our business across Europe? If you answer yes to these questions, we'd love to hear from you!
We are excited to build an operations team around our efforts towards HubSpot, which will be our main tool for CRM, sales, marketing and customer success purposes.
As a data engineer, you will be the missing link between the data sources across the Group and the Customer relations domain. To transport and process data you will likely use a combination of the common infrastructure based on Kafka, and your chosen technologies and tools. You will be able to have a great impact on the way the Mercell Group and the Operations Team grow and work.
Some of the tech we working with:
- Rest API
Responsibilities for the Data Engineer
- Consume and structure data
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes
- Collaborate with great people across the Group, including product managers, the data infrastructure team, Sales and Marketing
- DevOps and programming skills
- Strong analytic skills related to working with non-standardized datasets.
- Experience with, or interest of, structurizing data
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures and metadata
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Are you interested in an informal talk or to learn more about our goal and how your talents fit with the HubSpot Operations team? We encourage you to let us know! Contact Marketing Operations Manager Gaute Håland at +47 412 04 763 or email@example.com.
November 1st. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.